Frisky Jenny's Fishing Tips
- When fishing with a flasher/fly or dodger/fly combination,
remember; a shorter leader length results in a faster action to the fly, a
longer leader length results in a slower action to the fly.
- Sharpen all hooks even new ones.
- Be sure and check leader line for rough spots/damaged areas
after hooking a fish. You dont want any weak areas. Knots should be
- When trolling always check your speed after changing
- Frisky Jenny Flies should run straight up and downnot
leaning to one side or the other. Pull the fly next to the boat at trolling
speed to check if it runs true. To tune the fly, first make sure your leader
knot is to the front of the eye. Second, the trailer hook on the fly can be
turned or pulled to one side or the other gently to adjust the weight. Again,
pull the fly next to the boat at trolling speed to check if it runs true.
FLIES | KNOTTY SCOTTY LURES | BOARDS
| ENHANCER | APPAREL
FISH ON | TIPS | GUIDE
SERVICE | LINKS |
CONTACT | POLICY
W. 1904 Kidd Island Bay
Coeur d'Alene Idaho 83814
This site built and maintained by
NetBest Internet Services
COPYRIGHT 2005 - 2011 Frisky Jenny Flies